Wednesday 29 April 2009

Twittertastic

Joined that Twitter last week. Fantastic! Only been on it 11 days and I’ve got 39 followers. 39! It’s even better than Facebook (I’ve got 63 friends on that and I don’t even know that many people).

I must be honest, I’m not sure who they all are. There are 2 restaurants and even an apartment block following me. Then there are quite a few people from America who have some really good ideas about making money. I’ve also got a private detective following me, but that’s not on Twitter.

And I’m following some really interesting people. My favourite is Yoko Ono even though I never understand what she’s on about.

Some of the comments are a bit boring sometimes. A lot of people keep saying they’re too busy to Twitter – you wouldn’t phone someone to say you’re too busy to phone would you? And sometimes people send you a link to a site that has loads of links to other sites about Twitter and then they have too, so you can get dizzy.

But there’s loads of good stuff as well. I knew Tom had died before his missus because a bloke I know at the hospital Twittered it. You can even use it on the mobile. I kept the lads at the Bull up to date on how my prostate exam was going so they’d know if I was going to make kick-off at the match.

Going to see what this Second Life is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment