Wednesday 1 April 2009

'The Heat' to reform!

Following a meeting in the Bull last night I can officially announce that The Heat are considering reforming. It was Harry's idea actually, after he heard about Spandau Ballet. I wasn't sure if you could call it a reform really when we only played once at the school dance in '69, but he pointed out that was more than Milli Vanilli so fair enough.

Of course it won't be the original line up because of Roger's gout, but he only got in anyway because he had a tambourine like that bloke in The Doors. Harry has still got all the Vox stuff, but we're having it checked out at the electric shop to be sure. Neil was a bit worried about my vocals still being OK, but I told him I'm singing along on Spotify nearly every day. Bit worried that I can't get into my loons though.

Anyway, rehearsal is next Tuesday in the upstairs room in the Bull after Elsie' s 50th do at 10.00pm. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment