Wednesday 3 June 2009

New Facebook Application

I reckon I’ve come up with a great new Facebook app – What’s your mobile phonebook age?

I’m sure you could calculate someone’s real ‘lifestyle’ age by analysing the contents of their mobile phone address book. For example my 14 year old daughter’s includes:

6 people called Chelsea
4 girls with the same surname – BITCH
People with mis-spelt names like Kloe, Jayden and Kade
4 boys she swore she’d never met
People with names like ‘him with horrible mate’
My number tagged with a special ringtone


Mine however includes:

· 7 Andys
· 5 Petes
· The Bull
· My Urologist’s number
· Osteopath’s number
· 3 taxi firm numbers who never have taxis
· Dozens of peoples’ names I’ve can’t remember
· My wife’s number tagged with a special ringtone

Someone must be able to programme something and we’ll make millions – any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment